So you want to write a book about spirituality?
Do you seek security and prestige or money and publicity?
OK, you need to write an academic book.
1. How many times a week do you suppress the urge to roll your eyes and
offer a historical lecture after someone tells you that they are “Spiritual
but not religious"?
2. On a scale of 1 to 15, how likely are you in any given conversation to
quote Walter Benjamin?
3. How many all-black outfits do you own?
4. On a scale of 1 to 15, how jealous are you of those MacArthur geniuses,
with their derivative and pandering work?
5. How many times a week do you Google yourself?
Your Title is: